Seed Potato Cutting Services
Agronico provides a seed cutting service in July/August each year.
Agronico has been providing seed cutting services for over 10 years. By cutting certain varieties of seed potato you can double the number of tubers in the volume per ton.
Our Cutting Process
- The seed is taken out of storage and warmed up.
- It then goes through mechanical cutting process aided by people.
- The seed is then treated with drying agents.
- Seed is held for 7 days with forced air to increase oxygen levels.
- Once held if required it is returned to coolstore or planted.
- Agronico can ship cut product interstate.
To discuss including cutting in your order, please contact us.